Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Love my little Duckie

Here's a pic of me and my little Duckie. I feel safe when I'm with it. Last night I had a bad night. We had alot of thunder and lighting. I don't like thunder and lighting. It makes me nervous. When I finally calm down and I can relax, I like to use my little Duckie for a pillow. My dad, Rick stayed up with me during the night while it was storming. That makes me feel better. With another day of rain, Rick and I are watching baseball again. I have been resting most of the day after all of the trauma from last night.
I had promised to show a picture of Callie. If you remember, she's the one that thinks she owns this place around here. She gives me fits. Just to be rude, she will sit next to my water bowl. She knows that I am a little scared of her. I know she does this just to keep me from getting a drink of water. Sometimes she will go and sleep on my bed. This really ticks me off. I have to go and get my Dad to make her get off of it so I can nap. Did I mention that I love to nap. That's one of my favorite things to do.

Well, I hope that all had a good weekend. Amber & Scott will be here soon and I will visit with them. Eric didn't get to come home from college as he is still a little under the weather.
Until next time............Don't forget to hug a Dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment