Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another day, another dog biscuit

Today is a lazy day for me. Come to think of it, most days are that way. It is raining today off and on. I'm not real crazy about going out in the rain. I do enjoy looking out the window when I hear someone outside. The cats are usually in this window seat sleeping. I think they do that just to keep me from looking out.



Here is Bailey napping in the window seat. I get along pretty good with Bailey, but Callie is a different story. She's always hissing at me. Callie thinks she owns this place around here. She has more seniority than Bailey or myself. It's hard to believe that Callie and Bailey are sisters. They are as different as night and day.
Maybe in the next day or two I will post a picture of Callie. I really hate to give her much attention. She gets enough as it is. She's so spoiled.

Rick and I are staying in today, just chilin' and watching baseball on TV. He likes baseball. We play catch when it is nice outside. Right now, there is new grass seed planted in my back yard. Those areas are off limits to me for a while. I get to go on the leash and go on the outside of my fenced in back yard. That's always fun to go for walks. I do have a little arthritis on my right hip, but I tuff it out when we walk.

Amber and Scott are coming over tomorrow. That is always fun, I like seeing them. Amber gives me hugs. Eric was suppose to come over as well tomorrow, however he called and is not feeling very well today. Bummer, I was wanting to see him too. I hope he gets better and can come over. He receives his Master's Degree on May 2nd. We are all proud of him. Keep checking back for pics of Amber, Scott, Eric and oh yeah, Callie - the grumpy cat. Hug a dog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment