Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy and Fun Day

Here's a picture of Eric and his new Dell laptop. He will graduate next Saturday and he will earn his Master's Degree in European History. Way to go Eric, we are all so proud of you. He is hoping to go to Spain in August and teach over there for a couple of semesters. We also celebrated his 25th birthday, as well as Grandma Doris's xx birthday. Dad cooked out on the grill and it was fun seeing everyone. Our dear friend Linda also stopped by for a visit. It was such a nice day out. I spent some time outside on the deck, doing one of my favorite things. Making mulch.............

Making mulch is such a hard job. It really wears me out form all of the physical labor involved in this type of activity. I usually try to rest a little after working like this.

Here I am walking everyone to the gate as they left for the day. Mom and Aunt Patti gave Grandma Doris a ride home. Grandma couldn't stay too late, as she had to get home and check on cousin Boo. If you remember, Boo has been sick and had to spend some time in the Doggie Hospital. He is feeling a lot better now. (Thanks Dr. Pete) Boo has to eat special food and take it easy for a while.

Mom took the camera to get a couple of pictures of Boo. I am so happy that he is feeling much better. Boo likes it out on the deck also. He likes to lay in the sun and soak in some rays.


This is his favorite position to relax in. I think he looks like a miniature bear rug myself. I can't get this flat. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I sure did. Don't forget to hug a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment