Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First time for everthing

Well, I never thought it would happen. In a past blog I mentioned that Callie is always taking a nap on my bed. Since I am a little scarred of Callie, I always go and get Dad and make him get Callie off my bed. This happened again the other day and I went and got Dad to make Callie leave. Dad followed me into the bedroom and what Dad did next shocked me. Dad looked at me and said " Annie, don't be scared of that little cat, get over there and just crawl in your bed next to her." Well, I could not believe my ears, Dad would always just make her leave and go get into her bed. I mean, I never lay in Callie's bed and why is she always in mine?. And then Dad just walked out of the room. Well, I never......... I paced back and forth for a little while and I could see that she was not going to budge. I slowly crept onto my bed. Callie raised one eye and gave me that look. I gently laid down and she didn't even as much hiss at me. I laid there for a few seconds and before I knew it I had dozed off. We both had a nice nap for a couple of hours. I guess Dad came back in and took this picture of us sharing my bed. Maybe she isn't so bad after all.


I want to ask all to say a prayer for my little cousin, Boo. He is in the doggie hospital tonight and is real sick. I sure hope he is feeling better tomorrow. He has been sick off and on for a few weeks and I worry about him.
Dad and I went for another walk tonight and I got to spend most of the day outside in the beautiful sun. It was a good day for me. Take care and don't forget to hug a dog.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Annie,
    I love your site!! It is so nice getting to hear about you and your family. I miss getting to visit you all. In case you don't remember, I am your dad's younger sister, Tammy. I now live in NC, and have not gotten to visit with any of you for over a year now. Makayla and Aaron wanted me to tell you all hello. Makayla says she misses getting to hug and play with you. I am glad you decided to go ahead and take a nap with Callie. Don't let her push you around so much. Oh, can you please tell Eric Happy Birthday from all of us? Thanks, and I hope he gets to feeling better so he can come and visit you.

    Love,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a miracle! I sure am glad that Dad was able to get a picture of this. I doubt it will happen again anytime soon. Love you!!
    XOXO
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Annie! It's a pleasure to meet you! I love the picture of you & Callie taking a nap together. I hope she's easier to live with now. ☺ Bunches of hugs for you! Diane

    ReplyDelete