Friday, April 17, 2009

Getting to know me.......

Hello all, this is my first attempt at this sort of thing. I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 49 year old (7 people years) Catahoula. The picture here is of me when I was just a pup. I was 7 months old when I moved in with my owners. I am happy to say I was adopted. They had been without a dog for a little while. The dogs that lived with them before me were a Black Lab and a Yorkie. Yorkies are OK, but they sometimes drive me crazy, always yapping. I was found wondering around a busy interstate and taken to a shelter. I was picked up by the doggie police and booked. Rick, one of my owners saw my picture online and came to visit me. He didn't tell my other owner, Catherine about me for a couple of days. Rick would stop in to see me for a few days in a row and then finally took me home. I guess you could say I was just too cute and he gave in or he finally got permission from Catherine. I'm glad they did. I have it pretty good here and Rick and I play together a bunch. So I have no complaints. I enjoy the time I get to spend with my owners kids as well. Amber spoils me all the time. She brings me stuffed animals to play with and Eric is away at college. I miss seeing him. He comes home from time to time and we lay on the floor together and watch TV. Well, my paws are getting a little tired from all of this typing. I will tell you more about my life in my next upcoming posts. Take care and don't forget to hug a dog.

1 comment:

  1. Rick and Annie,
    This is by far the cutest Blog I have ever read. Keep it coming. Annie you are one lucky dog to have Rick and Cathie, Amber and Scott and Eric as your family. I will keep Boo in my prayers also.
    Love and miss seeing all of you,
    Love "Your Aunt Linda"

    ReplyDelete